Sunday 4 August 2013

Travelbook













Hi everybody!

Summertime is wonderful because it's a great opportunity to travel, the weather is nice and you are free.

So here are some bits and pieces from another travel book, from the cover it's easy to understand my route.
It was a really very very interesting and exciting trip. Every city is very beautiful, but Tallinn left a very deep and lasting impression, it was truly amazing. I love Tallinn now with all my heart :)

Sometimes I had to finish some drawings later in my cabin not to lose time drawing all the windows of this or that building.

All the collage elements were added when I came back home. I mostly used tickets and paper booklets and leaflets they handed out in the streets. It's a really good way of using them, because some of them are really nice and funny.

Hope you're having fun!

Love,
Ann
x

No comments:

Post a Comment